EVERY SURVIVOR COUNTS
What if your story of resilience and strength from surviving could inspire another survivor to heal?
To remind another human being that they are not alone. That you are brave, resilient, and strong.
I Am A Rockstar is a global platform designed to amplify the voices of survivors from around the world.
I Am A Rockstar is for survivors of sexual trauma and relationship abuse.
We are here to remind you that we UNDERSTAND your pain, that you are AMAZING and WISE and RESILIENT. We BELIEVE you and we believe in your ability to HEAL and spread WISDOM and LOVE.
GET INSPIRED: MEET THE ROCKSTARS!
TOGETHER, WE AS SURVIVORS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE!
- Sarah ClarkLindy Ariff2020-09-03T07:35:55-07:00
- Tamieka SmithLindy Ariff2020-02-05T18:53:53-08:00
- Dana PattonLindy Ariff2019-07-19T17:14:10-07:00
- Keisha ChristianLindy Ariff2019-06-24T10:52:00-07:00
- Cassandra PullmanLindy Ariff2019-03-07T09:11:41-08:00
- Elaine CrockerLindy Ariff2019-03-07T09:12:55-08:00
- YiLindy Ariff2019-03-07T09:16:14-08:00
- Beth SchulmanLindy Ariff2019-03-07T09:19:49-08:00
- Stephanie CorraoLindy Ariff2019-03-07T09:21:53-08:00
- CristinaLindy Ariff2019-03-07T09:23:12-08:00
- VeronicaLindy Ariff2019-03-07T09:22:42-08:00
- Diamante LavendarLindy Ariff2019-03-07T09:22:32-08:00
SHARING OUR WISDOM
Articles written by Survivors and Healing Professionals
Why Sexual Assault Survivors Blame Themselves
It’s not your fault. Before I dive into a blog article about sexual assault, I had to say that. You may feel like it’s your fault. Not only is
Crazy- A Poem about Emotional Abuse
Anyone who has ever lived through it knows that emotional abuse is crazy making. A client of mine and beautiful poet offered to share her work on the site
How Mindfulness Meditation Changed My Life
When I mention the idea of mindfulness meditation, of consciously sitting with ourselves and observing our own inner world, the usual response I receive is along the lines of: